Sonntag, 20. November 2011

Nebulus game for many Platforms

Today I realy enjoyed to play the good old Nebulus game.
Nebulus was published back in 1980 for many different platform. 

In the 90's I used myself to play it on MS DOS PC386 an was immediatly passionated by the gameplay of turning Tower. Other ports of the game are, Castelian for the GameBoy, Kyorochan Land, Subline and Tower Toppler(for the iPhone)

Today I used to play Nebulus in DOSBox emulator "Boxer"
Boxer is a very good DOS emulator and works very well on my iMac with Lion installed!
You can get it for free at http://boxerapp.com/

These screenshots are taken directly from the Emulator on my Mac;




Getting over the first tower was very hard (i'm not a good gamer) but I enjoy the game.
You can find several youtube videos of the game; just search for Nebulus.

Because I love the game so much, I decided to buy it for my Game Boy (Castlian)




So stay tuned for a another review of the Game Boy version ;-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen